org) Japan Environmental Exchange Serge Glushkoff,(*) Mayumi Takata.
What does JEE stand for?
JEE stands for Japan Environmental Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JEE
We have 15 other meanings of JEE in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Engineering Data Management Information and Control System (US DoD)
- Japanese English Dictionary Online: Medicine (medical dictionary)
- Jahovist, Elohimist, Deuteronomist, Priestly (theory about authors of old testament)
- Journal of English District Pastors (Lutheran religion)
- Joint Economic Development Policy Committee (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Joke, Ethnic - Denomination - Race (Substitute for particular group to which a joke is offensive)
- Joint Economic Development Strategy (UK)
- Joint Enterprise Directory Service
- Just Enough Design Up Front (architecture)
- Joint Economic Development Zone (Ohio)
- Java Enterprise Edition (formerly J2EE; Sun Microsystems)
- Joint Entrance Examination (India)
- Journal of Economic Education
- Journal of Economic Entomology (Entomological Society of America)
- Journal of Engineering Education
- Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine (online journal)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5
- Japan Electric Engineers Association
- Journal of the European Economic Association
- J. E. Edinger Associates, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
org) Japan Environmental Exchange Serge Glushkoff,* Mayumi Takata.
The Japan Environmental Exchange (JEE), an Earth Island project, currently has two branches in Japan, and has recently opened an office in the San Francisco area.