The nation already has the Japan Electric Power Exchange where 54 companies, including regional electric utilities and electricity retailers, trade in electricity with the minimum trading unit set at 1,000 kilowatts.
What does JEPX stand for?
JEPX stands for Japan Electric Power Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joint Emergency Preparedness Program (Canada)
- Jour Equivalent Pleine Puissance (French: Equivalent Full Power Day; nuclear energy measurement)
- Journal of European Public Policy
- Job Effectiveness Prediction System
- Job Entry Peripheral Services
- Joint Exercise Planning Staff
- Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics
- Journal of Environmental Pathology and Toxicology
- Junior English Proficiency Test
- Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and Oncology
- Japan Environment Quarterly (Ministry of the Environment)
- Journal of Environmental Quality
- Jerry Erickson Quarter Horses (Sanger, TX)
- Jukebox Early Quantum Scheduler
- Jersey Edition Qyntel Woods (basketball card)
- James E Riley (head writer for NBC soaps)
- Jamming Effectiveness Report
- Japan Earthquake Reinsurance Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Economic Review (publication; Japanese Economic Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan power exchange to receive membership bids from October TOKYO - The Japan Electric Power Exchange said Thursday it will begin to receive membership applications in October in a run-up to its launch of wholesale electricity trading next spring.
15 Kyodo Japan will experiment with a system to enable carbon credit trading between power companies at the Japan Electric Power Exchange as early as by the end of this year in an attempt to meet its Kyoto Protocol obligations, industry ministry officials said Friday.