Also it is important to note the Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study (JELIS).
What does JELIS stand for?
JELIS stands for Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JELIS
- Joint Emergency Liaison Committee (Canada)
- Joint Event Life Cycle
- Joint Exercise Life Cycle
- J Everett Light Career Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Java Event List Daemon
- Japan Environmental Lawyers Federation (Nagoya, Japan)
- Jewish Educational Loan Fund (Atlanta, Georgia)
- JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) E-Learning Framework Assessment Demonstrator (UK)
- Jewish Education Leadership Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Journées Européennes sur la Logique en Intelligence Artificielle (European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence)
- Journal of Education for Library and Information Science (quarterly)
- John E. Ladson Jr. Library (Vidalia, GA)
- Journal of English Language and Literature
- Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation
- Jerusalem English Language Library for Youth (Israel)
- Jugglers Enriching Lives Like Yours (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Japanese Experiment Logistics Module (space travel)
- James E. Lewis Museum of Art (Morgan State University; Baltimore, MD)
- Japan Electric Lamp Manufacturers Association
- Jacksonville Early Literacy Partnership (Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese findings, from the Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study, is the latest in a long line of international evidence, dating back almost 30 years, that demonstrates the value of Omega-3 nutrients for heart health protection.
Yokoyama M, Origasa H, JELIS Investigators, Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid on cardiovascular events in Japanese patients with hypercholesterolemia: rationale, design, and baseline characteristics of the Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study (JELIS), Am Heart J, 2003;146(4):613-20.