ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Earlier comments this week from rating agencies Moody's and Japan Credit Rating Agency (JCR) highlighting factors that could undermine Turkey's stability have sparked controversy among observers, who blamed the reports for being "untimely and intentional.
What does JCRA stand for?
JCRA stands for Japan Credit Rating Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCRA
We have 3 other meanings of JCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
- Journal of Coastal Research
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Court Reporting
- Junior Combination Room (some British Universities)
- Junior Common Room (British university term)
- Junta de Coordinación Revolucionaria Internacional (Argentina)
- Juvenile Court Records
- Japanese Committee for Registration of Malignant Neoplasm of Thyroid
- J. C. Rathbone Associates (UK)
- Jersey City Redevelopment Agency (est. 1949; New Jersey)
- Jersey Competition Regulatory Authority (Jersey; Channel Islands)
- Joint Committee on Review of Administrative Rules (Wisconsin)
- Japanese Collection of Research Bioresources (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
- Joint Capability Requirements Board (Canada)
- Joint Committee of the Regional Metrology Organizations and the BIPM
- Jackson County Road Commission (Jackson, MI)
- Japan Cycle Racing Club
- Jewish Circumcision Resource Center
- Jewish Community Relations Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, paragraph 2 of Regulation R-7 has been amended to read in full as: "The requirement of security can also be waived by the banks/DFIs in case of guarantees issued to Pakistani firms and companies functioning in Pakistan against the back to back/counter guarantees of branches of guarantee issuing bank/DFI or banks/DFIs rated at least 'A' or equivalent by a credit rating agency on the approved panel of State Bank of Pakistan or Standard & Poor, Moody's, Fitch-Ibca or Japan Credit Rating Agency (JCRA).
Egan-Jones, Japan Credit Rating Agency, LACE Financial Corp.
Makoto Utsumi, president of Japan Credit Rating Agency Ltd.
In January, the Japan Credit Rating agency elevated Mexico's debt rating.
I find it hard to agree with curbing interest rate rises when the economy is recovering,'' said Utsumi, who currently serves as president of Japan Credit Rating Agency Ltd.
Utsumi Makoto Utsumi is President and CEO of Japan Credit Rating Agency.
They clearly know that Japan is an excellent target for M & A activities," says Takashi Kanasaki, COO of Japan Credit Rating Agency.