Sweeney, President, AFL-CIO Andrew Szamosszegi, LECG, Washington Makoto Utsumi, President and CEO, Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd.
What does JCR stand for?
JCR stands for Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCR
We have 51 other meanings of JCR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Council for Qualifications (UK)
- Japan Chemical Quality Assurance
- Joint Committee on Quality Assurance (healthcare)
- Japan Council for Quality Health Care
- Journal Contents in Quantitative Methods
- Joint Committee on Quality and Reimbursement (American Osteopathic Association)
- Joint Council of Queensland Teachers' Associations Inc. (Australia)
- Japan Chemical Research (pharmaceuticals)
- Japan Chiropractic Registers (examination administrators)
- Japan College of Rheumatology
- Japanese College of Radiology
- Japanese Cooperative Research
- Java Chatroom (website)
- Java Content Repository (IBM)
- Jerusalem Center for Research (Medicine and Halacha)
- Jewish Community and Records (UK)
- Job Change Request (business workflow)
- Job Cost Report
- Jogging Club Rouheid (French jogging club)
- Johnson County Republican Party (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The soundness and stability of the bank's operations are recognized by the "A-" (single A minus) rating on long-term senior debt assigned by the Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd.