6 Kyodo Laser pointers pose a danger to the eyes and are responsible for several accidents in Japan, the Japan Consumer Information Center said Monday.
What does JCIC stand for?
JCIC stands for Japan Consumer Information Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCIC
We have 13 other meanings of JCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Commission on Interprofessional Affairs
- Jorge Chavez International Airport (Peru)
- Junior Chamber International Aberdeen (Scotland, UK)
- Junior Chamber International Australia
- Joint Council on Information Age Crime (operated 2001-2006)
- Jefferson County International Baccalaureate School (Birmingham, AL)
- Joint Clinical Information Board
- Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics
- Joint Cotton Industry Bale Packaging Committee
- Japan Center for Intercultural Communications (est. 1953)
- Joint Committee for Intersociety Coordination
- Joint Compliance and Inspection Commission (START Treaty implementation activities)
- Joint Credit Information Center (Taiwan)
- Junior Cadet Instructors Cadre
- Joint Commission International Center for Patient Safety
- Java CICS
- Joint Council on International Children's Services
- Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences (American Chemical Society)
- Joint Capability Integrated Development
- Joint Combat Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 Kyodo The Japan Consumer Information Center (JCIC) said Monday the number of calls it received from the public concerning beauty-treatment services tripled over the last 10 years, with the figure topping 10,800 in fiscal 1999.
The Japan Consumer Information Center (JCIC), a nonprofit organization, said it has received more than 1,000 complaints regarding changed contracts in the past five years.