What does JCMMRI stand for?
JCMMRI stands for Japan Construction Method and Machinery Research Institute (est. 1964; Construction Mechanization Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joint Commission on Mental Illness and Health
- Joint Committee for Migrants in Korea (South Korea)
- Java Card Modeling Language (computing)
- Jory Caron Microwave Laboratory (Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This?; online video series)
- Juvenile Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (rare and aggressive leukemia)
- Juvenile Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Joint Center for Molecular Modeling (Burnham Institute, La Jolla, CA)
- Joint Centre for Mesoscale Meteorology (University of Reading; UK)
- Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Joint Civil/Military Medical Group
- Joint Conceptual Mission Model Space
- International Journal of Computational Mathematics and Numerical Simulation (quarterly research publication)
- Jefferson City, Missouri
- Joint CALS (Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support) Management Organization
- Joint CALS Management Office
- Joint Civil Military Operations
- Joint Collection Management Office
- Joint COMSEC Management Office
- Joint Collection Management Office/Joint Combat Electronic Warfare System
- Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force (US DoD)