In addition to Noda, Abe, Ishihara and Kada, party leaders including New Komeito head Natsuo Yamaguchi, Your Party chief Yoshimi Watanabe, Mizuho Fukushima, head of the Social Democratic Party, and Japan Communist Party Chairman Kazuo Shii joined the debate.
What does JCP stand for?
JCP stands for Japan Communist Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCP
We have 104 other meanings of JCP in our Acronym Attic
- Juneau Commission on Sustainability (Juneau, AK)
- Jewish Community Secondary School
- Joint Collection Observation Team
- Journal of College Orientation and Transition (twice yearly publication)
- Junior Class Officer Team
- Joint Commission on Technology and Science
- Joint Cooling and Ventilation (physics)
- Junior Council on World Affairs (Dayton, OH)
- J.C. Penney Corporation
- Jaguar Conservation Program (Wildlife Conservation Society)
- Java Certified Programmer
- Java Community Process (Java technology)
- Java Control Panel (computing)
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives
- Jim Crockett Promotions
- Job Centre Plus (UK employment service)
- Job Control Procedure
- John Collins & Partners LLP (UK)
- John Connelly Presents (artist forum)
- Johnson Center for Philanthropy (Grand Valley State University; Grand Rapids, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The small Japan Communist Party and tiny Social Democrats are firmly against nuclear power but unlikely to win many seats given that few voters back their anti-capitalist ideologies.
Japan Communist Party chairman Kazuo Shii also told the gathering at Yoyogi Park: "We will strongly demand the government make up its mind to withdraw from nuclear power generation and set a programme to reduce nuclear power plants to zero.
In the first essay, dated August 1963, Oe reports on the political bickering of the various groups espousing an antinuclear stance - the Japan Communist Party, the Japan Socialist Party, the General Council of Trade Unions of Japan, et alia - that brings the efforts for a united Ninth World Conference Against Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs to a virtual standstill and that, by ignoring the voices of the surviving victims and their real situation, makes a mockery of their nightmarish physical and psychological ordeals past and present.
In addition to Noda, Abe, Ishihara and Kada, party leaders including New Komeito head Natsuo Yamaguchi, Your Party chief Yoshimi Watanabe, Mizuho Fukushima, head of the Social Democratic Party, and Japan Communist Party Chairman Kazuo Shii participated in the debate.
Meanwhile, the Japan Communist Party produced an internal government document indicating that the Foreign Ministry and the Defense Agency had drafted a report making the same conclusion as the final report even before the survey was completed.
Besides the ruling Democratic Party of Japan, the Liberal Democratic Party, Komeito and other opposition parties supported the bill, while the Japan Communist Party and Your Party opposed it.
The election will be a three-way battle between Shoji Umeda, a 57-year-old lawyer recommended by the Japan Communist Party, Toru Hashimoto, a 38-year-old lawyer who is also well known as a TV celebrity, and former Osaka University Graduate School professor Sadatoshi Kumagai, 63, recommended by the Democratic Party of Japan, the Social Democratic Party and the People's New Party.