Sanda is Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Japan Communications, Inc.
What does JCI stand for?
JCI stands for Japan Communications, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCI
We have 77 other meanings of JCI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Center for Housing Studies (Harvard University)
- Jones County High School (Georgia)
- Junction City High School
- Johnson County Humane Society, Inc. (Mountain City, TN)
- Joint Committee on Higher Surgical Training (UK & Ireland)
- Johnson County Heritage Trust (Iowa City, IA)
- Joint Committee for Higher Training of Anaesthetists (UK)
- Journal of Chengdu University of Science and Technology (China)
- Jorge Carlos Hurtado Valdez (Mexican politician)
- Jacobson Computers Inc.
- Japan Concrete Institute
- Japan Craft Inspection Organization
- Japanese Cultural Institute (Gardena, CA)
- Jarvis Collegiate Institute
- Jeune Chambre Internationale (French: Junior Chamber International)
- Johannesburg Consolidated Investment Company Limited
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Joint Commission International
- Joint Communications Instruction
- Joint Council Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanda currently serves as chairman, president and chief executive officer of Japan Communications, Inc.