ChevronTexaco, Japan Chemical Research Institute, National Institute of Materials & Chemical Research, Southern Illinois University, Siemens, Korea Electric Power Co.
What does JCR stand for?
JCR stands for Japan Chemical Research (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCR
We have 51 other meanings of JCR in our Acronym Attic
- Jim Cutler Quartet
- Job Candidates Questions (American Political Science Association)
- Job Content Questionnaire (pyschosocial job assessment)
- Joint Council for Qualifications (UK)
- Japan Chemical Quality Assurance
- Joint Committee on Quality Assurance (healthcare)
- Japan Council for Quality Health Care
- Journal Contents in Quantitative Methods
- Joint Committee on Quality and Reimbursement (American Osteopathic Association)
- Joint Council of Queensland Teachers' Associations Inc. (Australia)
- Japan Chiropractic Registers (examination administrators)
- Japan College of Rheumatology
- Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd.
- Japanese College of Radiology
- Japanese Cooperative Research
- Java Chatroom (website)
- Java Content Repository (IBM)
- Jerusalem Center for Research (Medicine and Halacha)
- Jewish Community and Records (UK)
- Job Change Request (business workflow)