The ministry will also get the Japan Chemical Analysis Center, a government-backed institute in Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, to measure the quantity of radioactive rare gases like krypton 85 which could be released through cracks in rock beds at a North Korean underground test site, the officials said.
What does JCAC stand for?
JCAC stands for Japan Chemical Analysis Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCAC
We have 17 other meanings of JCAC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (Palatine, IL)
- Joint IED Defeat Capability Approval and Acquisition Management Process
- Joint Common Attack/Armed Reconnaissance (future concept rotary-wing attack aircraft platform)
- Japan Civil Aviation Bureau (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism; Japan)
- Jewish Center of Atlantic Beach (Atlantic Beach, NY)
- Journal of Cell and Animal Biology
- Junior College Athletic Bureau
- Juvenile Community Accountability Board (Albany County, NY)
- Juvenile Corrections Advisory Board (Kansas)
- Jackson County Animal Care and Control (Phoenix, OR)
- Jasper Community Arts Commission (Jasper, IN)
- Johnston County Arts Council (North Carolina)
- Joint Civil Affairs Committee
- Joint Cyber Analysis Course (various organizations)
- Jumping Chollas Agility Club (Phoenix, AZ)
- Junction City Arts Council (Junction City, KS)
- Joint Committee for Action in Community Care (UK)
- Joint Contract Administration Coordinating Council
- Joint Consultative and Advisory Committee on Purchasing (UK)
- Journal of Central Asian and Caucasian Studies (International Strategic Research Organisation; Turkey)