today announced the adoption of Grid MP by the Japan Biological Informatics Consortium -- Japan Biological Information Research Center (JBIRC).
What does JBIRC stand for?
JBIRC stands for Japan Biological Information Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Bilevel Image Experts Group
- Julius Baer Investments Ltd. (UK)
- Journal of Building Information Modeling
- Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing
- Julius Baer Investment Management (Switzerland)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (India)
- Jeff Buckley International Newsletter
- Jodrell Bank Internet Observatory (telescope; UK)
- Journal of Biology
- John Belk International Program (Queens University of Charlotte; North Carolina)
- Journal of the British Institute of Radio Engineering
- Johor Bahru Inner Ring Road (Malaysia)
- Japan Bloodstock Information System (breeding database)
- Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (UK)
- Java-Based Interface for Telerobotics
- Journey Back in Time (newspaper archive website) Journey Back in Time (newspaper archive website)
- Joint Battlespace Infosphere Virtual Testbed (obsolete; now JBI-DT)
- Jacksonville Business Journal (Jacksonville, FL)
- James Bond Jr (TV show)
- Jewish Believers in Jesus