Summary: ABU DHABI -- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or Adnoc, and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, or JBIC, on Tuesday signed a $3 billion loan agreement to finance Adnoc's expansion projects to boost its oil and gas production.
What does JBIC stand for?
JBIC stands for Japan Bank for International Cooperation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JBIC
We have 4 other meanings of JBIC in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Buses, Incorporated
- Java Business Integration (Sun)
- Joanna Briggs Institute (Adelaide, SA, Australia)
- Joint Base Integrated (US DoD)
- Joint Battlespace Infosphere
- Jones Brown Inc.
- Just Bring It!
- Joint Battlespace Infosphere - Distributed Testbed (USAF-AC2ISRC; formerly JBIVT)
- Japan Boating Industry Association
- Japan Biological Informatics Consortium
- Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation Institute
- Joanna Briggs Institute for Evidence Based Nursing and Midwifery (Australia)
- Julius Baer International Equity Fund
- J. B. Institute of Engineering Technology (Hyderabad, India)
- Jody Brown Indian Family (gospel group)
- James Bond International Fan Club
- Jonas Brothers International Fan Club (Mexico)
- Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 Kyodo (EDS: TO BE LED) The Japan Bank for International Cooperation agreed Sunday to extend up to $3 billion (278 billion yen) in additional loans to the United Arab Emirates' state-run oil firm, officials said, aiming to strengthen Japan's tie with the Arab nation and help Japanese companies renew oil purchase contracts.
BG Group and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) have inked an agreement intended for supporting the long-term delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Japan and bringing opportunities for Japanese firms to take part in energy projects across the globe.
Japan has offered to fund part of a project to build an ultra-fast train line between Washington and New York, Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara proposed that the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, the Japanese embassy press attache.
These statements by officials such as Deputy Transport Minister Ivaylo Mosovski have led to a visit to Bulgaria by experts from the Japan Bank for International Cooperation in early May.
uk Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has announced that it has sold global notes.
The deal is based on an agreement between the Mexican government and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) under which the financial institution guarantees 95 percent of the bonds, facilitating Mexican access to Japanese financial markets.
3 the world's top automaker said it is discussing a loan from the state-backed Japan Bank for International Cooperation that would help it extend financing to customers in the U.