The upgrades will allow the Japan Air Self-Defense Force to boost its air and maritime forces.
What does JASDF stand for?
JASDF stands for Japan Air Self-Defense Force (Japan Self-Defense Forces)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Japan-America Society of Central Ohio
- Joint Assault Signal Company (US Marine Corps)
- Japan Society for Computational Methods in Engineering
- Jane Addams School for Democracy (Minnesota)
- Japanese Association of School Dentists
- Jovens Autarcas Social Democratas (Portuguese politcal group)
- Japan Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
- Japanese Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation
- Japanese Association for the Study of Developmental Disabilities
- Japan Securities Depository Centre
- Japan-America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth (Texas)
- Japanese Association of School Education
- Japanese Association of Special Education
- Java Abstract Search Engine (computing)
- Journal of Applied Science and Engineering
- Journal of Automated Software Engineering
- Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography
- Just a Search Engine (Internet browser plugin)
- Just Another System Error
- Japanese Business Alliance for Smart Energy Worldwide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among those attendees were Yoshitaka Akiyama, Director General of the Technical Research & Development Institute, the Japan Ministry of Defense; Haruhiko Kataoka, Japan Air Self-Defense Force Chief of Staff; and Takashi Kobayashi, Representative Director, Executive Vice President and Head of MHI's Aerospace Systems.
Masayuki Hironaka of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, said, ''Our troops have had good experiences in joining with other forces involved in peacekeeping operations, humanitarian assistance, and medical assistance.
IN OCTOBER 1989, I found myself in the cockpit of a Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) jet fighter high over Hokkaido.
Boeing is building tankers for Italy and Japan, with delivery to the Japan Air Self-Defense Force in February 2007, followed by delivery to Italy in mid-2007.
8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Japan's Ministry of Defense has selected Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' (MHI) proposal to supply the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) with a new fleet of advanced UH-60J search and rescue helicopters.
After arriving on the island by a Japan Air Self-Defense Force transport aircraft, we were first taken to a display by the Maritime Self-Defense Force.
In the mid-1990s, the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) began standard training operations with Boeing-built Airborne Warning and Control Systems aircraft -- better known as AWACS.