the leading provider of C-based electronic system level (ESL) design and synthesis solutions and Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST), have developed a high-speed digital watermarking detection system with real-time operation across the Internet.
What does JAIST stand for?
JAIST stands for Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAIST
We have 3 other meanings of JAIST in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Institutional Repositories Online (National Institute of Informatics)
- Japan Association for International Racing and Stud Book (horses)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (Malaysian Islamic organization)
- Japan Association for Interpretation Studies
- Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Journal of the Association of Information Systems
- Japan Automatic Identification Systems Association
- Japan Association for International Student Education (est. 1996)
- Japan Advanced Information Center of Safety and Health (Ministry of Labor of Japan)
- Japan Advanced Institute for Software Technology
- Japan Association of International Security and Trade
- Joint Airport Investigation Team (Australia)
- Just About in Time
- Jewellery and Allied Industries Training Council (UK)
- Japan Association for Interpreting and Translation Studies
- Japanese Association of Independent Television Stations
- Japanese Association of International Women's Rights (Japan)
- Junge Augsburger Internet Zeitung (German: Young Augsburger Internet Newspaper)
- J. A. Jones Construction Services Company
- Jay A Jongkind
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) has ordered a 128-processor Cray T3E-1200E(TM) MPP system.