The following organizations will be receiving grants in 2007: The Reading Hospital and Medical Center; Janet Weis Children's Hospital at Geisinger; Lancaster Women and Babies Hospital; Coalition for a Smoke-Free Valley; Bethlehem Health Bureau; Child, Home and Community; Bernardine Center; Delaware County Memorial Foundation; Drexel University 11th Street Health Services Center; Erie Homes for Children and Adults; Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh; Mercy Behavioral Health and Magee-Womens Hospital.
What does JWCH stand for?
JWCH stands for Janet Weis Children's Hospital (Danville, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JWCH
- Joint Warfighting Center
- Joint Water Committee
- Joint Working Committee
- Journal of Wound Care (UK)
- Journal Watch Cardiology
- Junior Bassmaster World Championship
- Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment
- John W. Clark Branch Library (Franklinville, NC)
- Java Wireless Competency Centre (Singapore)
- John Wood Community College
- John Wesley Community Health (Institute; Los Angeles, CA)
- Japanese Workers Committee for Human Rights
- John Wayne Cancer Institute
- Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes
- Jurong West Community Library (Singapore)
- Journal of Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing
- Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- Joint Warfighting Capability Objective
- Japan Women's College of Physical Education (est. 1922)
- Jamison West Consulting Services (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Geisinger health system opened its new $26 million Janet Weis Children's Hospital in Danville today as the first rural acute-care children's hospital in the United States.