The movie was captured by Liang Gao, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Farm Research Campus, Ashburn, Va.
What does JFRC stand for?
JFRC stands for Janelia Farm Research Campus (Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Ashburn, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFRC
We have 3 other meanings of JFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Journées Françaises de Radiologie (French: French Days of Radiology)
- Justice of Federal Reconnaissance
- Jamaica Football Referees Association
- Japan Fire Retardant Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Fundrasing Association
- Jersey Farm Residents Association (UK)
- Jewish Family Research Association
- Junior Faculty Research Award
- Journal of the Fisheries Research Board of Canada (became CJFAS in 1980)
- Jackson Forest Restoration Campaign (Calfornia)
- Japan Freight Railway Company
- John Felice Rome Center (Rome, Italy)
- Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Japan Fisheries Resource Conservation Association (est. 1984)
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department (Florida)
- John Fidden Real Estate (Australia)
- Joint Facility for Regional Ecosystem Analysis
- Jews for Racial and Economic Justice
- Japan Frame Relay Forum
- Joint Force Requirements Generator (JFRG-II)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Mar 5 (ANI): Scientists at Howard Hughes Medical Institute's Janelia Farm Research Campus have invented a new microscope that will let researchers use an exquisitely thin sheet of light to peer inside single living cells, revealing the three-dimensional shapes of cellular landmarks in unprecedented detail.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The program has already found some new features of the fly brain, said study coauthor Hanchuan Peng of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute's Janelia Farm Research Campus in Ashburn, Va.
Kennedy Memorial Library in Boston; Madison Square Garden and the new Yankee Stadium in New York; the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Janelia Farm Research Campus in Ashburn, VA; the National World War II Memorial in Washington, DC; the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum in Cleveland; multiple projects for the Cincinnati Public Schools; the Burj Dubai in Dubai, UAE (the world's tallest structure) and the Rand Corporation in Santa Monica, CA.
Last year, HHMI opened the Janelia Farm Research Campus (JFRC) located on a 689-acre property in Northern Virginia.
Microsoft Research New England also is interacting with Harvard University's Initiative in Innovative Computing and Berkman Center for Internet and Society, as well as the Janelia Farm Research Campus, a new stand-alone interdisciplinary biology institute founded by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
of the Janelia Farm Research Campus of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Ashburn, Virginia, to its scientific advisory board.
Gerald Rubin of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute's (HHMI) Janelia Farm Research campus, described the types of research and advances that will be developed by the 400 scientists, researchers, and staff who will be housed there when the facility is complete in 2006.