According to the paper, the news came after an unnamed US official told Jane's Defence Weekly that China's People's Liberation Army tested an intercontinental ballistic missile on July 24 which has the range to strike any city in America.
What does JDW stand for?
JDW stands for Jane's Defence Weekly
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JDW
We have 2 other meanings of JDW in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Deployment Update Processor
- Joint Dual-Use Program Office (DARPA)
- Jamaica Deaf Village (religious center)
- Jembrana Disease Virus (virology)
- Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth (Catholic studies institute; Pune, India)
- Juntas de Vigilancia (Spanish: Monitoring Board)
- Juridische Dienstverlening (Dutch)
- Japan Deaf Volleyball Association
- Joint Decontamination Visualization Detector
- J.D. Wetherspoon PLC (pub chain; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Beaver, of Jane's Defence Weekly, said some of the 107 men were probably already dead, and with the unknown state of the Russians' rescue equipment time was running out for the others.
James Hardy-Pacific editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, said the contract was "the single biggest competition in the global defence aviation industry at the moment.
In fact, the Swedish institute quoted the September 16, 2009 edition of Jane's Defence Weekly paid the United States 4.
It was revealed in the world's leading military publication, Jane's Defence Weekly.
The London-based Jane's Defence Weekly reported that the deal was worth some $50 million.
Jane's Defence Weekly has reported that Iran was also building missile-launching frigates copied from 275-ton Kaman fast attack missile craft originally purchased from France in the late 1970s.
In July, trade journal Jane's Defence Weekly published satellite pictures it said showed an SPLA compound northeast of the southern capital Juba containing what appeared to be T-72 tanks, but said it could not prove they were from the ship.