The signature campaign is done through JDU," claimed Janata Dal United Member of Parliament and former senior bureaucrat N.
What does JD U stand for?
JD U stands for Janata Dal United (political party; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jungdemokraten (Germany)
- Juris Diction (Canadian law firm)
- Juris Doctor (degree)
- Jurisdictional Determination (various locations)
- Jury Duty
- Just Dog
- Justice Department
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Delinquent
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Joint-Detection-Assisted Burst-by-Burst Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access
- Joint Detection Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA system that employs joint detection)
- Jungdemokratinnen Junge Linke (German: Young Democrats Young Left)
- J.D. Angst (Scrubs fanfiction)
- Jaipur Development Authority (India)
- Janne da Arc (band)
- Japan Darts Association
- Japan Debate Association (est. 1986)
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Dental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kumar led regional Janata Dal United conducted Adhikar Rally in New Delhi on Sunday to demand Special Status for Bihar.
28 (ANI): Senior Congress party leader B K Hariprasad has criticized Janata Dal United (JD-U) president Sharad Yadav for using indecent and inappropriate language in describing Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi.