EX-CELTIC and Hull City striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink could be dragged through the courts after being reported to the police over a horror tackle.
What does JVOH stand for?
JVOH stands for Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (football/soccer player)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Jewish Vegetarians of North America
- John Von Neumann Center
- John Von Neumann Computer Network
- Just Venting, Nothing Personal (chat slang)
- Japanese Virtual Observatory (National Astronomical Observatory of Japan)
- Johan Van Oldenbarnevelt (Dutch statesman)
- Joint Venture Office (various organizations)
- Joint Venture Organization
- Joint Venture Option Agreements
- Jaime V. Ongpin Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Jeugd Voetbal Opleiding Zeeland (Netherlands; Youth Soccer Training Zealand)
- Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (People's Liberation Front, Sri Lanka)
- Japan Vam & Poval Co., Ltd.
- Java Verified Program (computing)
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- Joint Venture Partnership (business relationship)
- Joint Vertisols Project (Ethiopia)
- Jugular Venous Pressure
- Junge Volkspartei (Young Austrian People's Party)
- Junior Vice President
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink and Scott Brown have been the Parkhead culprits.
And the loss was made worse by the sight of striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink being carried off on a stretcher after a clash of heads with Villa's David Dunne, although the Hull forward did regain consciousness.
Summary: Hull City have signed Dutch striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink on a two-year deal.
JAN VENNEGOOR of Hesselink could be joined at Hull by more new faces in the coming weeks, manager Phil Brown claims.
CELTIC strikers Georgios Samaras and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink have both failed to score a goal in 25 matches, and Hills quote 8-13 one of them can break that run in the CIS Cup final against Old Firm rivals Rangers tomorrow.
After coping with the champions for most of the game with some ease, Will Haining was adjudged by the referee Eddie Smith to have fouled Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink inside the box on the hour mark.
Byline: By RAY HEPBURN JAN Vennegoor of Hesselink will be offered a return ticket to Dutch football this summer by Feyenoord.