ISLAMABAD -- The authorities continue to place senior APHC leader and the Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party (DFP), Shabbir Ahmad Shah, under house arrest in Srinagar for the second consecutive day, today, to prevent him from visiting the residence of Mohammad Afzal Guru in Sopore.
What does JKDFP stand for?
JKDFP stands for Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- John Knox Christian School (est. 1959; Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Knowledge Caching Server
- Journal of the Korean Chemical Society (South Korea)
- Judo-Karate Club Sportschule (German: Judo-Karate Sports Club; Germany)
- James Kelsey Design (now Incepta Group PLC; UK)
- Jeet Kune Do
- Jeet Kune Do Academy (Australia)
- Joel Katz Design Associates (various locations)
- Joint Knowledge Development & Distribution Capability (US DoD)
- Jacklyn Kling Distinctive Framework (art studio, New Jersey, USA)
- Jeet Kune Do Grappling Association (martial arts)
- Jeet Kune Do Ideology (martial arts)
- Jeet Kune Do Kali Association (martial arts)
- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Liberation Front (political group)
- Jammu Kashmir Democratic Liberation Party
- Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia (Malay: Royal Malaysian Customs Department)
- Japan Kawasaki Disease Research Center
- Jeet Kune Do Training Center
- Jeet Kune Do Unlimited (martial arts program)
- Jesse Keen Elementary (Lakeland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party in its statement expressed serious concern over the continued unlawful detention of its Chairman, Shabbir Ahmed Shah, at Kot Bhalwal jail in Jammu.
The Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party in its statement said that police had arrested an employee at the party Srinagar office, Zameer Ahmad Sheikh and moved him to an unknown location.
ISLAMABAD -- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party (DFP) terming Muhammad Afzal Guru as hero of the Kashmiris, thanked the people especially those of Poonch, Rajouri, Doda, Kistwar and Banihal for expressing solidarity by holding peaceful protests against the execution of Guru.
ISLAMABAD -- The Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party (DFP), a constituent of the All Parties Hurriyet Conference, has said that resolution of the Kashmir dispute is imperative for ensuring permanent peace and stability in South Asia.