US officials believe Iran never told Cuba that it had made its embassy in Havana into a jamming station.
What does JS stand for?
JS stands for Jamming Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JS
We have 56 other meanings of JS in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson River Watershed Council
- JMCIS Requirements Working Group
- Joint Requirements Working Group
- Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing (France)
- Japanese Restaurant Week in Singapore
- Joint Readiness Exercise
- Jawahar Rozgar Yojana (Food-For-Work Scheme, India)
- Air Koryo (airline code)
- Jacen Solo (Star Wars character)
- James Sainsbury plc
- Janitorial Service
- Janub Sina (Southern Sinai; Egyptian automobile license plate)
- Jay Swaminarayan (India, greeting used mostly by Swaminaryan followers)
- Jean Sibelius (classical composer)
- Jerome Squalor (Lemony Snicket)
- Jerry Seinfeld (comedian/actor)
- Jerry Springer
- Jersey Shore
- Jessica Simpson (singer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firedrake is one of several different shortwave jamming stations used by China.
Satellites can be made more resistant to jamming; one can establish international norms with sanctions against jamming and ultimately one has the ability to destroy jamming stations with conventional military attack.