Technologists report similar results at Jamestown Community College (NY), where Network Systems Administrator Jeff Camp implemented thin client technology Last year to reduce soaring hardware maintenance costs as well Looking back, Camp estimates that the college's old, fat-client PCs were costing him between $900 and $1,500 apiece to maintain.
What does JCC stand for?
JCC stands for Jamestown Community College (Olean and Jamestown, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCC
We have 229 other meanings of JCC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Chemical Biological Radiological Agent Water Monitor (US DoD)
- Jefferson County Business Resource Center (Colorado)
- Jefferson City Business Times (Missouri newspaper)
- Joint Chemical/Biological Universal Detector
- Jackson Community College
- Jackson County Central
- Jackson Cross Cylinder (lens)
- Jacksonville Convention Center
- Jacksonville Corvette Club (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jaguar Car Club (UK)
- Janus Charity Challenge (est. 2001)
- Japan Cloud Consortium (computing)
- Japan Creative Centre
- Japanese College of Cardiology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Collie Club (dogs)
- Japanese Crude Cocktail
- Jarvis Christian College
- Java Call Control (Java APIs for Integrated Networks)
- Javits Convention Center (New York, NY)
- Jefferson Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
He believed in it when Mouton played for him again at two other schools - Jamestown Community College in New York, where John was head coach, and the University of San Francisco, where John was an assistant.
Victor is a professor of sociology at Jamestown Community College and the author of numerous essays and articles.
Carrillo began his coaching career at Jamestown Community College in New York as an assistant to John for the 1987-88 season.
Jamestown Community College, for example, is offering "Crisis in the Global Age," a multidisciplinary course that draws from faculty in history, economics, anthropology, psychology and political science.
Victor is a professor of sociology at Jamestown Community College in New York State and has published numerous articles, several chapters of books, and two books, including Satanic Panic: The Creation of a Contemporary Legend, winner of the Free Press Association's H.
He is a past board member of the Jamestown Community College North Campus Advisory Board, and the Jamestown Community College Foundation Board.
He began his college career at Oregon, then transferred to Jamestown Community College in New York, and concluded his career at the University of San Francisco.