In January 2005, Yablonsky announced that Lancaster was the first community in the commonwealth to have two Elm Street communities, with the James Street Improvement District in the northwest joining the Inner City Group in the southeast.
What does JSID stand for?
JSID stands for James Street Improvement District (Lancaster, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSID
We have 2 other meanings of JSID in our Acronym Attic
- Johor State Investment Centre
- Joint Security Industry Council (London, England, UK)
- Joint Services Intelligence Center
- Joint Space Command Intelligence Center
- Joint Systems Integration Command (USJFCOM, formerly the Joint Battle Center)
- Jonas Sees in Color (band)
- Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Information and Communication Research (est. 1983)
- Japan Society for Intercultural Studies
- Jain School of Interior Design (India)
- Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Job Seeker Identification (Australia)
- Joint System Initialization Database
- Joint Services Incident Damage Report (aircraft)
- Japanese Society of Irrigation, Drainage and Reclamation Engineering
- Joint Services Imagery Digitizing System
- Japan Society of International Economics
- Japan Society of Ion Exchange (est. 1985)
- Jamaica Social Investment Fund
- Joint System Integration Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Inner City Group and the James Street Improvement District have received a $325,000 grant to be used for residential reinvestment into neighborhoods surrounding Downtown Lancaster.
DCED also certified Franklin & Marshall as a KIZ and the BFTDA awarded the James Street Improvement District $250,000 for costs associated with being the KIZ Coordinator and administering the program.