LOUIS -- During 2007, the Directors of the James S.
What does JSMF stand for?
JSMF stands for James S. McDonnell Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSMF
- Japan Society for Music Education
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education (est. 1919)
- Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Japanese Society of Microbial Ecology
- Jasidih Junction (railway; India)
- Joint Spectrum Management Element
- Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Journal of Strategic Management Education (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- Japanese Marine Equipment Association (trade association)
- Japan Society of Medical Entomology and Zoology
- Japan Society of Magnetic Fluids Research
- Japanese Society for Multiphase Flow
- Jarni Skola Matematiky a Fyziky (Czech Republic)
- Joint Staff Management Forum
- Joint Statement of Material Fact
- Jorgenson, Siegel, McClure & Flegel, LLP
- Jos Schepens Memorial Fund
- Julius Sumner Miller Foundation
- Jesus Stole My Girlfriend (UK indie band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is time for the new tools of genomics, proteomics, complex systems biology, and informatics to be brought to bear on the quest for new brain tumor therapeutics," observes Susan Fitzpatrick of the James S.
McDonnell's vision of supporting new knowledge by promoting learning and research in fields with the power to improve our lives, officials of the James S.