Jamie Redford, a liver transplant recipient and founder of the James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness in Los Angeles, has joined the board of the Hollywood Health & Society Advisory Board.
What does JRI stand for?
JRI stands for James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRI
We have 28 other meanings of JRI in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Rural Health
- Japan Racing Horse Association
- Japan Rental Housing Investments
- John Ruddick Home Loans
- Just the Right Height No Bucket Required
- James River High School (Buchanan, VA)
- John Rennie High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
- Junior High School (various locations)
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (UK)
- Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University (Chitrakoot, India)
- Japan Research Institute (consulting firm)
- Java Runtime Interface (Netscape)
- Job Related Injury
- John Ray Initiative
- Joint Receipt Inspection (India)
- Joint Reliability Importance (computing)
- Joint Replacement Institute
- JOTS-ROTHR Interface
- Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: Image Reporter Journaliste)
- Jury Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educational support materials to accompany FLOW have been developed by the James Redford Institute For Transplant Awareness (JRI) and are available through the Coalition on Donation by calling 800-355-SHARE or through the JRI web site www.