html: The Hendrix legend:Born: James Marshall Hendrix, November 27, 1942 Equipment: Although left-handed, he used a right-handed Fender Stratocaster, turned over and restrung.
What does JMH stand for?
JMH stands for James Marshall Hendrix
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JMH
We have 14 other meanings of JMH in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Meat Grading Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- James Monroe High school
- John Muir Health (California)
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abingdon, VA)
- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Jesus Mercy Home Association Motherland Missionary Movement (Christian organization; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee himself was responsible for dragging a young guitarist by the name of James Marshall Hendrix to play on his first ever recording session in 1964, a little soul single Lee was producing at the time called My Diary.
Legends: Jimi Hendrix" recounts how shy Seattle teenager James Marshall Hendrix was transformed into a fiery rock legend.