Supporters include: * Florida Chamber of Commerce * James Madison Institute * Former Fl.
What does JMI stand for?
JMI stands for James Madison Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMI
We have 39 other meanings of JMI in our Acronym Attic
- Jackson Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- James Madison High School (USA)
- James Meehan High School (Australia)
- James Monroe High School (Fredericksburg, VA and North Hills, CA)
- Japanese Material Handling Society (est. 1956)
- John Marshall High School (West Virginia)
- John Muir High School (Altadena, CA)
- Joint Message Handling Service
- Janette Moss Horse Wear (UK)
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Jamia Milia Islamia (Indian university; also seen as JMIU)
- Japan Market Intelligence
- Java Metadata Interface (Sun Microsystems)
- Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship (Florida State University)
- Jobson Medical Information (various locations)
- Journal of Medical Imaging
- Journal of Medical Investigation (University of Tokushima School of Medicine; Japan)
- JTIDS-MAOC(Joint Tactical Information Distribution System-Modular Air Operations Center) Integration (US DoD)
- Junior Masters Invitational (Sweden)
- Just My Imagination (Cranberries song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
William Mattox is a resident fellow at the James Madison Institute in Tallahassee, Florida.
The reform has unambiguously led to greater competition in all of the participating counties," Bond wrote in the report, sponsored by the James Madison Institute in Tallahassee.
The James Madison Institute in Tallahassee published the Cox's report as a Backgrounder.
James Madison Institute and the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, as well as on the Florida Judicial Nomination Commission.
Rebecca Freeman Walter of Tampa, Florida, serves on numerous civic boards, including the James Madison Institute, WEDU Public Broadcasting Station, the H.
initiated the development of The Center For World Capitalism of the James Madison Institute at Jacksonville University.