WHAT: A charity night raised PS2,100 for James Cook University Hospital neonatal unit.
What does JCUH stand for?
JCUH stands for James Cook University Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
- Jewish Council on Urban Affairs
- Joint Chinese University Alumni Association (California)
- James Cook University Brisbane (Queensland, Australia)
- Joint Centre for Urban Design (Oxford Brookes University, UK)
- Joint Committee on Urban Drainage (est. 1981)
- Japan Computer Usage Development Institute
- Johnston Center for Undergraduate Excellence
- John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association (University Heights, Ohio)
- Japan Courier Users Group (webmail server program; Japan)
- Journal of College and University Law
- Jacksonville Community United Methodist Church (Jacksonville, NY)
- Johns Creek United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- Junction City United Methodist Church (Junction City, OR)
- Joint Communications Unit Northern Ireland
- Judicial Conference of the United States
- Joint Company/Union Safety Committee
- Joint Canada/US Survey of Health
- Jamaica Collaborative for Universal Technology Education
- Jaegers Cladus Validus (Finnish military simulation club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was flown by Air Ambulance to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough where he remains in a critical condition.
The resemblance to a brain was first suggested by another scientist, FL Meshberger, but now Alessandro Paluzzi, Antonio Belli, Peter Bain and Laura Viva, from the neurosurgery, neurosciences and radiology departments of James Cook university hospital in Middlesbrough, Teesside, Charing Cross hospital in London and Southampton University, have dissected his theory and tracked down more brains in masterpieces by other Renaissance painters.
Locally, at one point, we have heard reports of up to 10 ambulances waiting at James Cook University Hospital.
A 36-year-old man was taken to James Cook University Hospital after being found to have suffered a broken nose.
As reported in the Gazette, patients were urged to access other healthcare services where possible after James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough experienced forced delays and increased waiting times due to "unprecedented" demand on December 30.
This includes Middlesbrough's James Cook University Hospital and Carter Bequest Primary Care Hospital in Middlesbrough, Guisborough Primary Care Hospital, East Cleveland Primary Care Hospital in Brotton, Redcar Primary Care Hospital and The Friarage in Northallerton.
The Peace Light, a special candle that travels the world delivering a message of peace, arrived at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough, where it will burn brightly until Epiphany on January 6.