Her body was removed to James Connelly Memorial Hospital last night where a postmortem will be carried out.
What does JCMH stand for?
JCMH stands for James Connelly Memorial Hospital (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCMH
- Jump Commander
- Joint Capability Mapping Environment
- Joint Ceasefire Monitoring Elements (Moro Islamic Liberation Front)
- Joint Collection Management Element
- Joint Civil-Military Engineering Board
- Joint Captured Materiel Exploitation Center (US DoD)
- Jefferson City Medical Group (Missouri)
- Joint Committee on Medical Genetics (UK)
- Jefferson County Master Gardener Association (Alabama)
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital (Altus, OK, USA)
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health (Colorado)
- Joint Commission on Mental Health of Children
- Juvenile Court Mental Health Services (Los Angeles, CA)
- Jewish Congregation of Marco Island (Marco Island, FL)
- Joint Conditional Mutual Information
- Joint Conference on Medical Informatics (est. 1980)
- Junior Chamber Mission Inn (foundation; Tulsa, OK)
- Joint Commission on Mental Illness and Health
- Joint Committee for Migrants in Korea (South Korea)
- Java Card Modeling Language (computing)