About the author: Jan Codling was born in Jamaica West Indies.
What does JWI stand for?
JWI stands for Jamaica West Indies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JWI
We have 4 other meanings of JWI in our Acronym Attic
- John Wieland Homes (Smyrna, GA)
- Journal of Women's History
- Julia Ward Howe (author)
- J W Hogan & Associates (Dublin, Ireland consulting engineers)
- John Whitmer Historical Association
- John Wesley Honors College (Indiana)
- Jenny Waelder Hall Center for Children, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Jason William Hunt Foundation (Batavia, OH)
- Jackson Women's Health Organization
- James Wood High School (Virginia)
- Jewish Women International
- Job Work Instruction
- Joshua Wilderness Institute (Hume, CA)
- Jumper Wire Interface (telecommunications)
- June Wedding, Inc.
- Just Water International (New Zealand)
- Just Winging It
- Justice Web Interface (Integrated Criminal Justice Information Systems)
- Japan Watch Importers Association (Japan)
- Japan Women Inventors' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE FACTS: Clare Thompson, a native of Jamaica West Indies, entered the United States with a valid passport on guest visa status in 1990.
SCOREBOARDFIRST TEST West Indies v England Jamaica West Indies Won Toss.