The Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF) has secured $1.
What does JSIF stand for?
JSIF stands for Jamaica Social Investment Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSIF
We have 2 other meanings of JSIF in our Acronym Attic
- Jain School of Interior Design (India)
- James Street Improvement District (Lancaster, PA)
- Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Job Seeker Identification (Australia)
- Joint System Initialization Database
- Joint Services Incident Damage Report (aircraft)
- Japanese Society of Irrigation, Drainage and Reclamation Engineering
- Joint Services Imagery Digitizing System
- Japan Society of International Economics
- Japan Society of Ion Exchange (est. 1985)
- Joint System Integration Framework
- Japanese Special Interest Group (Virtual Socket Interface Alliance)
- Joint Safety Implementation Group
- Joint Sap Implementation Guide (US DoD)
- Joint Service Integration Group
- Joint Signature Image Generator (graphics processing; US Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center)
- Journalism Studies Interest Group
- Johann Strauss II (composer)
- Joint Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Jewish Studies, an Internet Journal (online journal; Bar-Ilan University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PRP II will be implemented by the Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF), the Social Development Commission (SDC), the Ministry of National Security and the Ministry of Justice.
The Government of Jamaica has secured financial assistance from the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) to strengthen the capacity of the Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF), to improve the living conditions in poor communities.