Ruby Mining Company (BULLETIN BOARD: RUBM) , a Colorado corporation d/b/a Admiralty Corporation ("Admiralty"), today announced that the Jamaica National Heritage Trust, on behalf of the Government of Jamaica, has accepted Admiralty's Project Research Design for the Pedro Bank (the "Project Plan") and, accordingly, has granted approval for Admiralty to commence archaeological operations on the Pedro Bank in accordance with the Project Plan and Admiralty's exclusive License Agreement with the Jamaican Government.
What does JNHT stand for?
JNHT stands for Jamaica National Heritage Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JNHT in our Acronym Attic
- James Newton Howard (film composer)
- Jaquith Nursing Home (Whitfield, MS)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital (India)
- Journal of Negro History
- Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging
- Jewish National Home for Asthmatic Children (Colorado)
- Junior National Hereford Expo (Tulsa, OK)
- Juniper Networks Higher Learning Center (education technology program)
- Japanese National Honor Society
- Junior National Honor Society (various locations)
- Jack Nadel International (marketing and promotional products agency; various locations)
- Jacobs Neurological Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Java Native Interface
- Josephine Nefkens Institute (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Just Not Interesting
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional (Spanish: Nazarene Youth International; religious organization)
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
- Joint Networks Integration Body (product of UK Ministry of Defence and General Dynamics UK Ltd)
- Japan Network Information Center (also seen as JPNIC)
- Joint National Integration Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
She laid out her symbolic intentions in a contest conducted last year by the Jamaica national heritage trust.
dollars from centuries-old Spanish shipwrecks off Jamaica's south coast, reports The Jamaica Observer (August 17, 1999): The head of the state-run Jamaica National Heritage Trust (JNHT) Ainsley Henriques has resigned because of the move.