Funded by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), it has received endorsements from the Ministry of Science, Technology, Energy and Mining (MSTEM), the Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association (JHTA), and the Caribbean Hotel and Tourist Association (CHTA).
What does JHTA stand for?
JHTA stands for Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHTA
We have 2 other meanings of JHTA in our Acronym Attic
- Junior High Test of Economics
- Joint Helicopter Support Unit
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest (Minneapolis, MN)
- Joint High Speed Vessel
- Jaminan Hari Tua (Indonesian: Old Age Insurance)
- Jardon and Howard Technologies Inc. (est. 1990; Orlando, FL)
- Jersey Heritage Trust
- John Hancock Trust (investment fund)
- Joint Hurricane Test Bed (US Weather Research Program)
- Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME)
- Japan Harbor Transportation Association
- Jewish High Tech Community
- Japanese Historical Text Initiative (University of California at Berkeley)
- Journal of High Technology Law (Suffolk University; Boston, MA)
- Java within Hypertext Markup Language
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
- Juvenile Head Trauma Syndrome
- Jackson Hewitt Technology Services LLC (Delaware)
- Jim Hawk Truck Trailers
- Johns Hopkins Technology Transfer (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of the Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association (JHTA), Evelyn Smith, said, 'It is a situation that we are watching very closely, already some of our members are reporting that guests have not been able to travel to Jamaica.
Two programs are being announced by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and the Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association (JHTA) offering incentives for travelers who obtain new passports, and providing opportunities that make it convenient for potential travelers to sign up for their passports.
Arie, Nancy Wilson, Beres Hammond, Dean Frazer and Frenz Friday, January 23 Elito Reve y su Charangon, Monty Alexander, Bobby Womack and Kenny Rogers, plus a special musical tribute to the late Johnny Cash Saturday, January 24 Cassandra Wilson, Omar Cunningham, Michael McDonald and a special surprise artist Sunday, January 25 The Fabulous Gospel Concert Additional sponsorship for this year's festival is provided by: -- Jamaica Tourist Board -- Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association -- American Express -- Jazziz magazine Value-Added Packages Affordable, value-added, packages are offered by Air Jamaica Vacations, making a visit to Jamaica for this upbeat festival a must for music lovers.
September signals despair and gloom for the tourist industry, but the month of October is just as bad and to a lesser extent November does not look good either," says Godfrey Dyer, Area Chapter Chairman of the Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association.