The United States' primary partners are the Jamaica Constabulary Force (police), the Jamaica Defence Force (military), Jamaica Customs, and the Ministry of Finance's Financial Investigation Division.
What does JDF stand for?
JDF stands for Jamaica Defence Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JDF
We have 30 other meanings of JDF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Distributed Engineering Plant
- Jini Distributed Event Specification
- Joint Deployment Employment and Sustainment
- Japan Drilling Earth Science Consortium
- Joint Drug Enforcement Team
- Journal of Distance Education Technologies (Idea Group Publishing/Information Science Publishing; various locations)
- Joint Doctrine, Education, and Training Division
- Joint Disability Evaluation Tracking System
- Joint Deployment/Employment Exercise
- Jackson Drop Forge Company
- Jamming Direction Finder
- Japan Defense Force
- Japan Disability Forum (est. 2004)
- Jason David Frank (actor)
- Jenna Druck Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Jewish Defense Force (political group)
- Jewish Defense Fund
- Job Definition Format (XML-based format for workflow and control information)
- Job Description Form
- Job Development Fund (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that over the past year the Jamaica Defence Force Coast Guard reported 42 sightings of vessels poaching on the Pedro Bank, but was only able to apprehend three.
The sprint star, who holds the Olympic and world titles and world records in the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay, at 22 became the youngest ever recipient of the order, which was conferred on him at Up Park Camp in Kingston, the base of the Jamaica Defence Force.