Member: Jamaica Agricultural Society, Jamaica Promotions.
What does JAS stand for?
JAS stands for Jamaica Agricultural Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAS
We have 129 other meanings of JAS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society
- Johnson Animal Research and Teaching Unit
- Japan All Retail Trade Union
- Java Application Programming Interface for RELAX Verifiers
- Just A Rather Very Intelligent System (Iron Man Film)
- Japan Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Jabatan Alam Sekitar (Malaysia)
- JAG Automated System
- Jaish Ansar Al-Sunna (Islamist Armed Groups in Iraq)
- Jakt, Attack, Spaning (Swedish Military Aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saying that "something had to be done" to save Jamaica's farm sector and to slash the country's import bill, the Jamaica Agricultural Society formally launched a campaign to encourage Jamaicans to eat more of what they grow, reports The Jamaica Observer (Nov.
The minister is acting in the national interest," said Jamaica Agricultural Society (JAS) president, Bobby Pottinger, who argued that the low prices for dumped chicken and vegetables have deterred traders from purchasing local products.