For this project, the ARCHIVE Institute is partnering with the United Nations Human Settlements Programme: UN-HABITAT; the Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement in India; Jamaica AIDS Support For Life; Action for Aids in Singapore; HIV Action Network (HIVAN) in South Africa; and the National AIDS Housing Coalition (NAHC) in the United States.
What does JAS stand for?
JAS stands for Jamaica AIDS Support
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAS
We have 129 other meanings of JAS in our Acronym Attic
- Johnson Animal Research and Teaching Unit
- Japan All Retail Trade Union
- Java Application Programming Interface for RELAX Verifiers
- Just A Rather Very Intelligent System (Iron Man Film)
- Japan Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Jabatan Alam Sekitar (Malaysia)
- JAG Automated System
- Jaish Ansar Al-Sunna (Islamist Armed Groups in Iraq)
- Jakt, Attack, Spaning (Swedish Military Aircraft)
- Jamaica Agricultural Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamaica AIDS Support was set up in 1991 to tackle the HIV epidemic on the island.
The funds will be administered by the Caribbean-based Jamaica AIDS Support organization.