Summary: Mexico: Thirty-one Jalisco state police officers refusing to work amid Mexico's staggering drug violence .
What does JAL stand for?
JAL stands for Jalisco (Mexican state)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of JAL
We have 49 other meanings of JAL in our Acronym Attic
- Jointly Administered Knowledge Environment
- Jaringan Kerja Kebudayaan Rakyat (People's Cultural Network)
- Juniors Acquiring Knowledge, Ethics and Sportsmanship (National Wild Turkey Federation)
- Japan Amateur Kickboxing Federation
- Japan Amateur Kyoutei Federation (motor sports)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (Malay: Department of Islamic Development Malaysia)
- Jyllandip Avannaani Kalaallit Ilinniagaqartut Peqatigiiffiat (Greenlandic Student Association in Denmark)
- Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (India)
- JACK Agent Language
- Jalapa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Japan Air Lines
- Japan Airlines Company, Ltd.
- Jet Approach Landing
- Job Arrangement Letter
- Journal des Annonces Légales (French: Journal of Legal Announcements)
- Journal of Academic Librarianship (Elsevier, BV)
- Journal of Applied Linguistics
- Jump Adjustment Library (Tira Wireless Proprietary API)
- Jump And Link
- Junior Achievement Latvia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision to leave the Guadalajara site, which was in large measure the result of a dispute about land-use rights, has caused great concern to the Jalisco state government, which is concerned about the economic implications, including a negative signal to potential investors and an increase in unemployment among workers not willing to relocate to Queretaro.
The tequila is made from estate-grown 100% pure blue agave from the highlands of the Los Altos region of Jalisco.
Jun 21, 2011 Sikorsky Aircraft Mexican State of Jalisco to Purchase S-70i BLACK HAWK Helicopter.
Mexican daily Reforma on Wednesday said the killing could be related to the murder of two Mexican brothers apparently by a criminal gang from Jalisco.
The western state of Jalisco announced three deaths from the flu virus Friday, but those were "probable" and not "confirmed" cases, Olmos stressed.
Our Lady of San Juan De Los Lagos The second most popular shrine in Mexico, after Our Lady of Guadalupe, is the shrine of Our Lady of Los Lagos in the state of Jalisco about an hour's drive from the city of Guadalajara.
The women's dresses for the Sonora Bronco style - the latest region added to the group's repetoire - have a Western flair, while the dresses for Jalisco have wider, fuller skirts.