Roy Beck of the Jaeb Center for Health Research in Tampa, Florida, headed a 457-patient, 15-center study in which IV (or intravenous) steroids, oral steroids and placebos (inert, look-alike compounds), were compared in the treatment of optic neuritis.
What does JCHR stand for?
JCHR stands for Jaeb Center for Health Research (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCHR
We have 1 other meaning of JCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Contemporary Health Law and Policy
- John C Hart Memorial Library (Shrub Oak, NY)
- Joint Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Research (UK)
- Joint Committee for Higher Medical Training
- Journal of Community Health Nursing (career publication; UK)
- Japan Community Healthcare Organization
- Jaffa Cultural Heritage Project (Israel)
- Jefferson College of Health Professions (Philadelphia, PA)
- Jones County Historic Preservation Commission (Iowa)
- Joint Committee on Higher Pathology Training (hospital training program; UK)
- Java Constraint Handling Rules
- Jerusalem Centre for Human Rights (est. 2001; Israel)
- Joint Committee on Human Rights (UK)
- James Campbell High School (Ewa Beach, HI)
- Jefferson County Humane Society (various locations)
- Jersey Community High School (Jerseyville, IL)
- Joint Center for Housing Studies (Harvard University)
- Jones County High School (Georgia)
- Junction City High School
- Johnson County Humane Society, Inc. (Mountain City, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beck, an ophthalmologist at the Jaeb Center for Health Research, Inc.
Beck, MD, PhD, Executive Director of the Jaeb Center for Health Research and Chairman of the Board of the T1D Exchange.