Alberto Croxatto, vp controller, Jorge Garnham, chairman Mainline System: Refined products and LPG: 6"/94 miles; 8"/6 miles; 19"/97 miles; 16"/80 miles Compressor System: 12,830 hp Communications System: Telephone, PCS, VHF, UHF, Fiber Optics, facsimiles and E-mail Number of Customers: 10 SCADA/Telecommunications: URI (IRU) Area Served: Central Chile JADRANSKI NAFTOVOD D.
What does JANAF stand for?
JANAF stands for Jadranski Naftovod (Croatian energy company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JANAF
- Jafria Association of North America
- Jamahiriyah News Agency
- Japan Aids to Navigation Association (est. 1982)
- Japan Association of Nursing Academies (est. 1981)
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force
- Jordanian Alumni of North America
- Journal of American Nutraceutical Association
- Joint Army-Navy Assessment Committee
- Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Joint Army, Navy, Air Force
- Joint Army, Navy & Air Force Protocol
- Joint Army-Navy Aircraft Instrument(ion) Research
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Logistics Publication
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Logistics Policy
- Joint Army Navy Acquisition Policy
- Joint Army, Navy, Air Force Publication
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Sea Transportation Message
- Study Group of Japan for Advanced Neuroblastoma
- Joint Army-Navy Ballistic Missile Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * SWOT Analysis * Croatia Energy Market Overview * Global Oil Market Review * Global Oil Market Outlook * Longer-Term Supply And Demand * Regional Energy Market Overview * Composite Scores * Business Environment * Industry Forecast Scenario * Competitive Landscape * Company Monitor * Oil And Gas Outlook: Long-Term Forecasts * Glossary Of Terms * BMI Methodology Companies Mentioned: * Industrija Nafte (INA) * Jadranski Naftovod (Janaf) * Eni * MOL * Plinacro * OMV For more information visit http://www.
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * Croatia Energy Market Overview * Oil Price Forecasts * Croatia Downstream Rating Risks * Business Environment * Company Monitor * Oil And Gas Outlook: Long-Term Forecasts * Glossary Of Terms Companies Mentioned: * Industrija Nafte (INA) * Jadranski Naftovod (Janaf) * Eni * MOL * Plinacro * OMV For more information visit http://www.