She has 8 great grandchildren, Matthew Morse, Leominster, Massachusetts, Justin Elliott, Coronado, California, Alyssa Elliott, Jacksonville, Florida, Kyle Custer, Orange Park Florida, Arianna Morse, Jacksonville, Florida, Faith Elliott, Jacksonville Florida, Bryson Laughner, Worcester, Massachusetts, Bethany Elliott, Jacksonville, Florida and many nieces and nephews.
What does J VILLE stand for?
J VILLE stands for Jacksonville, Florida
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of J VILLE
- Julia (song)
- Out of City (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Western Quebec (postal code designation, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir (A disputed State occupied by the Indian Army)
- Jacksonville, North Carolina (Marine Corps Liberty Town)
- Judge Advocate
- Junked and Abandoned (oil production)
- Justification & Analysis
- Justification & Approval
- Justification & Authorization
- Justification and Allowance
- Justerini & Brooks Limited (Scotch whiskey)
- Judgment and Commitment Order (US federal courts)
- Justification & Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
org +1 770 209-7291 * STRATEGICALLY NEGOTIATING: MOVING BEYOND WIN/WIN VIRTUAL SEMINAR, PART ONE FEBRUARY 10 1:00-2:30pm (EST) * EVAPORATOR FOULING--DIAGNOSIS AND MITIGATION STRATEGIES FEBRUARY 15 1:30-3:00pm (EST) THE ADHESION SOCIETY SHORT COURSE FEBRUARY 17-18 Radisson Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville, Florida, USA www.
Development is outpacing urban tree retention in Jacksonville, Florida, posing a challenge to city leaders who hope to maintain air and water quality and manage stormwater runoff, according to an AMERICAN FORESTS analysis.
Founded in 1925, the company is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Regency Realty Corporation (NYSE: REG) announced today that it has signed a six year, three month lease for 29,757 square feet located in the Quadrant Office Complex in Jacksonville, Florida.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida, Times Grill Restaurant Group currently operates four family restaurants in Louisiana with an additional six units scheduled to open by the end of 2007.
Of the fifteen restaurants, ten are located in Georgia and five are located in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
NASDAQ:CPRT) today announced the opening of its Jacksonville East facility, located at 5007 New Kings Road, Jacksonville, Florida.