State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) members via the SECU Foundation have given a $250,000 challenge grant to the Friends of the Jackson County Main Library to assist with the Capital Campaign for the Jackson County Public Library Complex, providing needed library services to several Western North Carolina counties.
What does JCPL stand for?
JCPL stands for Jackson County Public Library (Seymour, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCPL
We have 17 other meanings of JCPL in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Cleft Palate Foundation
- Joseph Carey Psychic Foundation (Portsmouth, UK)
- Japan-China Private Friendship Association (Japan)
- Jumpstart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Japan Council of Personal Financial Planning
- Journal Community Publishing Group
- Jackson County Public Hospital (Maquoketa, IA)
- Journal of Computational Physics (also seen as JCP)
- Jefferson County Public Health Service (New York)
- Joint Chemical Protection Improvement
- Jefferson County Public Library (Lakewood, CO)
- Jennings County Public Library (North Vernon, IN)
- Jersey Central Power & Light
- Johnson City Public Library (Tennessee)
- Junction City Public Library (Junction City, OR)
- Jefferson County Public Library Association (Alabama)
- Jersey Central Power & Light Company, Inc.
- Jefferson County Public Law Library (Kentucky)
- Jefferson County Public Library System (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Japanese Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)