Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson star.
What does JN stand for?
JN stands for Jack Nicholson (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JN
We have 11 other meanings of JN in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
- Jeunesses Musicales World Orchestra (Valencia, Spain)
- Jean Monnet Working Papers (NYU Law School; New York, NY)
- Java Managed Web System
- Air Jamaica Express (ICAO code)
- Java Management Extensions
- Java Management Extensions Messaging Protocol (computer programming)
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN FOCUS J Photo journalist Don McCullin CAPTION(S): CUT ABOVE J Gumshoe Jack Nicholson getting the point
Jack Nicholson (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) * 2.
Highly-explicit documents filed by the district attorney's office in Los Angeles described for the first time the offences said to have been committed by Polanski and contained a reminder the attack occurred at the home of Academy Award-winning actor Jack Nicholson.
Man, even Nicholson once said he found it tiring being Jack Nicholson.
Remember an irate Jack Nicholson pulling a 2-iron out of his trunk and taking some divots out of the hood of a black Mercedes?
Byline: By JULIAN BROUWER FUGITIVE gangster James ''Whitey'' Bulger might be flattered Jack Nicholson is playing him in a new movie, but he'll be less happy that he's being portrayed as a pervert.
Byline: By Alison Dayani HE'S cooked for Princess Di, Jack Nicholson and Madonna, but all chef Chris Benians wants to do now is make a beautiful bolog-nese for Brummies.