In cooperation with Jaan Tonisson Institute, the festival offers special programs and workshops on world education to schoolchildren.
What does JTI stand for?
JTI stands for Jaan Tonisson Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTI
We have 30 other meanings of JTI in our Acronym Attic
- Juaben Teaching Health Center (Ghana)
- Job Training for the Homeless Demonstration Program (US Department of Labor)
- Jeffrey Thomas Hayden Foundation (West Chester, OH)
- Journey Through Hallowed Ground
- John Taggart Hinkley Library (Powell, WY)
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (comic)
- Joliet Township High Schools
- Journal of Technology and Human Services (Taylor and Francis)
- Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer
- Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Japan Tobacco International
- Japan Tobacco, Inc. (various locations)
- Japan Trans-Housing Institute
- Japanese Text Initiative (Virginia)
- Jireh Technologies, Inc (San Francisco, California)
- Job Training Initiative (EPA)
- Joint TCIM Interface
- Joint Technology Initiative
- Joint Training Institute
- Journal of the Textile Institute (est. 1910; Taylor & Francis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It met with high-level officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Education and Science, an Executive Secretary of Estonian International Commission for the Investigation of Crimes Against Humanity, as well as representatives of NGOs, such as Friends of Israel and Jaan Tonisson Institute.