As a JTRS-certified product, the AN/PRC-117G is considered compliant with the standards set forth by the JPEO JTRS and proven to be compatible with the Department of Defense network objectives.
What does JGD stand for?
JGD stands for JTRS(Joint Tactical Radio Systems) Ground Domain (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JGD
We have 3 other meanings of JGD in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics (electrical engineering)
- Journal of Globalization for the Common Good
- Java Geometry Class Library
- Jugend Gemeinschaft Christlichen Lebens (German: Youth Christian Life Community)
- Joint Global Change Research Institute (University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland)
- Juvenile Granulosa Cell Tumors
- Japan Groundwater Development Co. Ltd.
- Japanische Gesellschaft für Deutschstudien (German: Japanese Society for German Studies)
- John G Diefenbaker High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Joint Ground Domain (Joint Tactical Radio System; US DoD)
- Japan Guide Dog Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Group Dynamics Association
- Judy Garland Database
- Japan Geographic Data Center
- Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium (New York, NY)
- John George Democratic Club (Oakland, CA)
- John G Diefenbaker High School (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Joint Group Depot Maintenance
- Jagdpanzer (German anti-armor tank)
- Jesup Gym Equipment (fitness products; Jesup, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivery of the SRW Telemetry Operations waveform enhancement demonstrates our ability to rapidly and affordably add capability to JTRS networking capabilities through software-only upgrades," said Navy Capt.
AFRL Mobility Team to Begin Integration and Testing of AMF JTRS SAN DIEGO, Aug.
Both tests by all accounts were successful, but the uncertain fate of the Pentagon's JTRS program could derail ongoing efforts to achieve seamless connectivity between U.
JTRS will eventually make sure that no matter what piece of communications equipment you have, you'll be able to "talk" to any other piece of commo gear.
The JTRS SDR Kit consists of reconfigurable hardware and software elements that are compliant with JTRS-mandated specifications, including the Software Communications Architecture (SCA).
The JTRS program is currently undergoing reorganization.
Highlights: * Certification from Joint Program Executive Office Joint Tactical Radio System (JPEO JTRS) signifies that AN/PRC-117G has met established JTRS requirements for interoperability, security, and open standards as part of emerging DoD tactical networks.