With this combination of ViaSat and Harris technologies, we're extending interoperability to MIDS Link 16 terminals, JTIDS, and combat net radio systems, and it supports allTADIL J network messages, including Network Enabled Weapon (NEW).
What does JNL stand for?
JNL stands for JTIDS (Joint Tactical Information Distribution Systems) Network Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JNL
We have 13 other meanings of JNL in our Acronym Attic
- Junk (File Name Extension)
- c-Jun NH2-Terminal Kinase/Stress-Activated Protein Kinase
- c-Jun N-Terminal Kinase 1/Stress-Activated Protein Kinase
- Jnk-Activated Kinase
- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (India)
- Jackson National Life (insurance company; Lansing, MI; also seen as JNLIC)
- Java Naming Language
- Jawaharlal Nehru Library (University of Mumbai, India)
- Jennifer Nicole Lee (fitness instructor and model)
- Just Not Last (athletic event finish position)
- Japan National Laboratory Accreditation
- Journal of the Nigerian Library Association
- Journal of Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications
- Jordan New Life Community Church (Minneapolis, MN)
- Joint Non-Lethal Capability Set Study
- Jackson National Life Distributors (Lansing, MI)
- Journal of Natural Language Engineering
- Jump If Not Less or Equal
- Journal of Narrative and Life History
Samples in periodicals archive:
DLS has provided MIDS terminals for more than 40 different platforms in 31 countries with product offerings that include the JTIDS Class 2 family, all MIDS-LVT variants, the URC-138 Link-16 terminal, and other various country-unique data links.
pdf) did not carry forward this Sea Power 21 taxonomy, the C4ISR section featured all programs supporting network-centric warfare, including CANES (Consolidated Afloat Network and Enterprise Services), JTIDS (Joint Tactical Information Distribution System), and CENTRIXS-M (Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System Maritime), among dozens of others.
We just had fixed the split-control issue when it became obvious there were too many call signs and communications paths (UHF, JTIDS voice, SATCOM, even chat rooms) in use.
Data Link Solutions awarded a $37 million contract to upgrade JTIDS radio terminals Data Link Solutions, a joint venture between Rockwell Collins and BAE Systems, has been awarded a $37 million contract from the U.
JTIDS is one of the family of radio equipment that compose the JTIDS/TDL J system, commonly referred to as Link 16, a highly survivable radio communications data link that provides reliable situational awareness for fast-moving forces.
Although some SHORAD units are equipped with JTIDS terminals, many have yet to be outfitted.
11) JTIDS is briefly mentioned here as a technology to consider installing on the next airlifter.