We have 31 production airplanes in backlog -- that means in contract," Thomas Burbage, executive vice president of the JSF program, said at the Paris Air Show under way here.
What does JWL stand for?
JWL stands for JSF (JavaServer Faces) Widget Library (IBM Corp.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JWL
We have 4 other meanings of JWL in our Acronym Attic
- Johnny Warren Jamberoo Classic (bicycling event; Australia)
- Joseph W. Jones Ecological Research Center (Newton, Georgia)
- James Williams Junior High School (Rhinelander, WI)
- Jewish Women for Justice in Israel/Palestine
- Jeffreys-Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin (quantum mechanics)
- John Wilkes Kissing Booth (band)
- Japan Wheel Light (Metal; Automotive)
- Japan Wheel Light Metal (automotive metal)
- Jindal Worldwide Ltd. (est. 1986; India)
- Journal of Workplace Learning (formerly Employee Counselling Today)
- Junior Welfare League
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jewish Women Living the Challenge
- Jianghan Well Logging Company
- Jimmy Whittington Lumber Company
- Joint Working Level Committee
- Joyce Walley Learning Centre (Canada)
- Jambueghoda Wildlife Sanctuary (India)
- Joint Weighted Least-Squares Estimation
- Jaguar World Monthly (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prospect that the huge defense buildup of the past five years is coming to an end is setting the stage for what could be tough questions about how the Pentagon will afford expensive weapons systems such as JSF while its budget is stretched by soaring personnel and health care expenses, and by costly maintenance and repairs of aging equipment.
and ELSTREE, England, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Infragistics, the world leader in presentation layer development tools, announces the immediate availability of the NetAdvantage for JSF 2007 Volume 1, a comprehensive set of AJAX-enabled JavaServer(TM) Faces (JSF) components for building commercial class user interfaces for J2EE applications.
BAE Systems Avionics, a subcontractor to Lockheed Martin on the JSF program, presented the high-powered laser on schedule.
SGI workstations run CATIA engineering and design applications, while SGI visualization systems power Lockheed Martin's JSF flight simulation laboratory in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Ministry of Defense in Turkey was an early advocate of the JSF for their air force and took steps during the previous concept demonstration phase to begin their association through foreign military sales for $6.
A Memorandum of Understanding signed with the US and the UK at the ceremony committed Canada to funding and services for the JSF totalling more than US $150 million.
The JSF reports that the main focus of the event is server testing, though testing of clients that are in or near full compliance with the XMPP specifications will also occur.