IMDS, OLVIMS, SBSS, ETIMS, JCALS, LOGMOD, and REMIS comprise just a small sampling of these legacy systems--a veritable--alphabet soup|| of disparate and largely incompatible systems, making it hardly a surprise that we suffer from unnecessary duplication of effort and costly inaccuracies.
What does JISSM stand for?
JISSM stands for JCALS (Joint Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support) Information Systems Security Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JISSM
- Joint Implant Surgery and Research Foundation (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Japan Iron and Steel Recycling Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Indigenous Summer Research Institute (Canada)
- Japan Institute of Sports Sciences
- Japanese Ionospheric Sounding Satellite
- Johannesburg Institute of Social Services (est. 1934)
- Joint Inspection and Surveillance Scheme (Community Fisheries Control Agency; EU)
- Judiciary Information Systems Strategy (est. 1995; Hong Kong)
- Juvenile Intensive Supervision Services (Rumford, ME)
- Japan International SAMPE Symposium & Exhibition
- Joint Integrated System Security Manager
- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (from BioMed Central Ltd, London, UK)
- Joint Imagery Soft-copy Trainer
- Joint Integrated SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Tool
- Joint Integrated Satellite Communications Technology
- Joint Interagency Support Team
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology (India)
- JSF Integrated Subsystems Technology
- Juneau Information Service Technology
- Maybe you're looking for the word 'Gist' meaning the central idea?
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mandate of the JCALS is to provide a paperless digital environment for managing the support of Department of Defense business areas.
The contract, called the Defense Acquisition and Logistics Information Management System (DALIMS), initially provides for deployment of JCALS to approximately 47 U.
Under the contract, Titan will support the JCALS program for nine months plus two, one-year options.
The JCALS workflow manager is a key component of the JCALS system that CSC has developed and implemented for the DoD.
of Defense) standard drawing repository, and to JCALS, the DoD's standard infrastructure.
The services CSC will provide as needed include hardware/software installation and maintenance, help desk, information assurance, technology integration and support to the JCALS Integrated Data Environment.
InterCAP supplies software for the DoD JCALS standard publishing solution, as well as for Northrop Grumman JSTARS, Bell-Boeing-Allison V-22, and Lockheed F-22 interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs) for field maintenance.