The Dallas Diversity Task Force is composed of representatives from the Dallas Asian American Bar Association, the Dallas Hispanic Bar Association and the J.
What does JLTLA stand for?
JLTLA stands for J.L. Turner Legal Association (est. 1952; Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jefferson-Lewis Teacher Center (Watertown, NY)
- Joint Language Training Center
- Joint Logistics Transformation Center (USJFCOM)
- Junior Leader Training Conference (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior Leader Training Course (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior Leiter Trainings Camp (Royal Rangers; Germany)
- Joint Last-To-Die
- Just Livin' the Dream (online store)
- Joint Logistics Task Force (US DoD)
- Justice League Task Force (gaming)
- Josephine L.Taylor Leadership Institute (blind, visually impaired; conference)
- Just Like The Movies (band)
- Japanese Language Teachers' Network (quarterly teaching materials)
- Joint Logistics Tasking Order (US DoD)
- Joint Logistics Technology Office (Organization Subordinate to DARPA)
- Joint Legislative Transportation Oversight Committee (North Carolina)
- Jack Lyons Truck Parts (Florida)
- Journal of Low Temperature Physics
- Jewish Life Television (TV network)
- Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
It supports these efforts by: * Mentoring minority students at the Texas Wesleyan School of Law in Fort Worth * Providing speakers for various law school conferences, including the National Black Law Students Association Annual Convention and the National Black Pre-Law Students Association * Sponsoring law school scholarship efforts through support of the J.
Wallace is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, J.