There are deep-rooted fears, suspicions, in society and they tend to spill over into politics," said Gulnur Aybet, a professor of international relations at the Izmir University of Economics in Turkey and a senior lecturer at the University of Kent in Britain.
What does IUE stand for?
IUE stands for Izmir University of Economics (Turkish: Izmir Ekonomi Universitesi)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUE
We have 25 other meanings of IUE in our Acronym Attic
- ITA Utility Distribution Pallet
- International Union of Directors of Zoological Gardens (now World Association of Zoos and Aquariums)
- Image Understanding Environment
- Indiana University East
- Institut für Umwelt und Entwicklung GmbH
- Institut Universitaire Europeen (French: European University Institute)
- International Ultraviolet Explorer (NASA)
- Internet User Experience
- Interpellation Urgente Ecrite (French: Urgent Written Inquiry; Switzerland)
- Istituto Universitario Europeo (Italian: European University Institute)
- International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers - Communications Workers of America
- International Ukrainian Economic Association
- International University of East Africa (Uganda)
- Idemitsu Uranium Exploration Canada Ltd.
- International Union of Elevator Constructors
- International Uranium Enrichment Center (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Institut Universitaire d’études du Développement (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Israel Union for Environmental Defense
- Instituto Universitario Euroforum Escorial (Spanish: University Institute Euroforum Escorial; Madrid, Spain)
- International Union of Exhibitions and Fairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Hardcover PT2603 Cardullo (media and communication, Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey) looks at the development of avant-garde theatre in the twentieth century with an emphasis on the work of Brecht and Pinter.
Bert Cardullo, Izmir University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey